The Lions Gate Bridge first opened in 1938 as the "First Narrows Bridge". Construction began on March 31, 1937. The bridge spans the Burrard Inlet, connecting Vancouver and North Vancouver.
This is the view from Ambleside Park, which is just northwest of the bridge.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jjcordier (76300) 2014-07-10 23:49
Belle photo nocturne aux superbes couleurs de ce magnifique pont et de la ville illuminée en arrière-plan.
CLODO (30220) 2014-07-11 1:32
An amazing dark red sky contrasting with the blue hour over the skyscrappers, reflected in the silky stream. Of course, the subject is the lighted bridge with its starry lights (did you use a special filter?).
kasianowak (6405) 2014-07-11 14:53
Beautiful vibrant colours and blurred foreground created by long exposure. Great composition with the city skyline framed by the bridge.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-15
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 4 GB
- Exposure: f/7.1, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-10 11:37