This picture shows the reflection of The Block, an Edwardian commercial building constructed between 1910 and 1912. The reflection is on the windows of a commercial building at 700 West Georgia Street looking from the crossing of Granville and West Georgia Street.
Thanks for looking.
Critiques | Translate
bukitgolfb301 (37584) 2012-12-09 1:13
Hi dear Andre, how are you?
Another wonderful image has been presented by you.
Great catch the reflection perfectly. Very sharp, cool and fresh image can be conveyed. The best exposure setting makes sharp and clear description. Thanks for your posting finest shot and have a good Sunday evening!
Takero from cold Tokyo
- Copyright: Andre Hasse (knips) (172)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D-7000, Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-07 13:04