Tide was coming in on Wickaninnish Beach when we arrived. The athmosphere was magical.
Wickaninnish Beach is located in the Pacific Rim National Park near Ucluelet on Vancouver Island.
It is one of the larger beaches and to our opinion the most beautiful one.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Hasse (knips) (172)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D-7000, Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-20 12:20