A rare clear sunny day in Port Hardy. Taken with my first camera - I was in seventh heaven! I have a strong affinity for "frames" such as this - but I don't think this one actually works too well. Live and learn....I hope!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
paulalex32 (4) 2006-12-06 2:20
I think I agree with you. The frame seems disjointed. I think maybe if the boat had been farther away, thus filling less of the frame, it might have worked. However, you might try to lighten or darken the frame in Photoshop and see if that helps. Cheers.
- Copyright: Maureen McKenna (newgirl49) (21)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-09-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Beautiful BC [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-05 21:40