As I was canoeing back from South winchelsea Island, I spied a pair of kayakers nearby.
Only after the photo did I realize there was a cruise ship in the background.
The cruise liners come north in the summer, as the Caribbean Sea becomes too warm for most tourists.
Time was late in the day, around 8:30 pm, which is why the sky was so dusky red.
- Copyright: John Berger (diverjohn) (544)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-15
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D80 DSLR, 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor, Hoya 52mm Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-16 20:11