The town of Chemainus is known for its murals. There are more than 40 of them in the small town on Vancouver Island, B.C. and definitely worth a stop if you're ever in the area.
The primary colors of the old Porsche (I think) parked in front of the bank caught my eye while walking around town admiring the murals.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4784)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 8 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-17 15:12