Wildflowers at Bow Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada, 2014
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
berek (50504) 2014-08-06 21:46
I really liked the natural atmophere with lovely colors . You took this picture very right angle.
mayjayne (6126) 2014-08-06 22:05
What a brilliant shot; a well selected POV that allows a nice angle for the reflection, with excellent sharpness. The vibrant colours from the flowers in the foreground contrasts in an interesting manner with the mountain which is set against the deep blue sky filled with clouds. Great shot.
jemaflor (98061) 2014-08-06 23:12
Great composition with this beautiful lake landscape and these flowers in the FG, well presented, perfect colors and light, a good memory of this lake for me, tfs.
- Copyright: Paul Goodwill (expat1652) (745)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 16-35mm f4 L, Digital RAW, Singh-Ray LB Warming Cir.Pol.
- Exposure: f/11, 1/50 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-06 18:55
- Favorites: 1 [view]