Sunrise at Mistaya Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta
A remote lake in the Canadian Rockies with no official access other than deep rivers and thick woods!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
federico (4275) 2014-07-27 17:32
hi paul wonderfull place well captured in your photo,great composition wiht the last sunrays hitting the top of the mountain, impressive wilderness
miumiu (6113) 2014-07-28 4:00
I love this landscape shot!
CLODO (35360) 2014-07-28 4:28
you should like David Muench photography!
A superb framing and taken at the decisive moment when the peaks are illuminated with the orange color of the sun. Perfect colors, an amazinf moment well caught.
- Copyright: Paul Goodwill (expat1652) (745)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 16-35mm f4 L, Digital RAW, Singh-Ray LB Warming Cir.Pol.
- Exposure: f/22, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-27 14:29
- Favorites: 1 [view]