Mount Rundle in the Bow River Valley, Banff National Park - taken from a layby on Highway 1, just before the turnoff for Banff.
This iconic mountain overlooks the town of Banff, almost as if it's safeguarding the town and has been forever imprinted in my memory since the very first time I saw this evocative mountain in 2001.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Coombes (JeannieC) (49)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-09-24
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mountains, Mountains, Canadian Rockies [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-05 12:51