Breaking Ice caused by very strong winds.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sevy (14873) 2013-12-18 0:24
Very good landscape shot, sharinga wild and cold mood.
Just for detail and it is more a matter of personnal taste, I would have composed the shot without the house on the left border.
cdmonson (4376) 2013-12-19 15:48
I love the blue tone and the cold feel. What really makes the picture is the juxtaposition of the flowing clouds against what appears to be the hard, immovable ice. This shot shows Alberta in all its winter brutality. I'll be there in a couple weeks. Brrr!
- Copyright: Paul Goodwill (expat1652) (571)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-15
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, Singh-Ray LB Warming Cir.Pol.
- Exposure: f/22, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-17 20:02