During our stay on Somerset Island located south of Resolute Bay our cook was having fun kayaking down the Cunningham River.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
digi-mom (1064) 2006-02-22 20:39
What a cute smile. :) This is one of those "you had to be there photos", I think. It's a nice reflection in the cold water, and nice little angle of the kayak, but maybe a little to close up - I'd like to see more of the view around there. Gotta love that red among all the grays.
- Copyright: Pierre Belanger (pierreb) (110)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Arctic Watch
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-21 13:12