Please click on the image to view full-size panorama version.
Another view of the Coaticook River Valley. This one near Waterville looking east towards Compton.
This fertile area is known to have a microclimate that enables the growth of many fruit trees including pears.
Summer harvests include a generous bounty of vegetables such as sweet corn and butternut squash as well as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6GII
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-03 7:42