The story of this haunted house:
This house was built in 1830 by Mr. Magloire Delisle and his brothers. The Delisle family was a famous pilots family on the St-Lawrence river.
The Trois-Pistoles haunted house had formerly served for transfer station for St-Lawrence pilots. A tavern was installed there and eventful evenings were held here regularly. The sailors were good drinkers as it was often the case at the time, the fights were not lacking. However, one of the fights turned to tragedy and one man was killed with a knife.
Sailors who were presents decided to bury the corpse of the unfortunate fellow in the cellar of the house. Nobody said a word and crime seemed to be well hidden.
However, the soul of the victim began to appear to visitors and never ceased to insist for be buried in hallowed ground. Then the noise, disorder and the cries became unbearable and the owners of the house had to abandon it. The body of the sailor killed is still not found and only bravest tourists dare enter in the building. More than one tourist has disappeared for ever, caught by the wandering soul of murdered sailor.
The haunted house of Trois-Pistoles is on the left bank of the river from Trois-Pistoles near the mouth of the St-Lawrence river.
Critiques | Translate
jplebrun (21208) 2010-06-22 3:59
malgré le ciel gris les ruines de de cette maison de pierres ressortent bien et les couleurs sont belless.
jacquest (19045) 2010-06-22 4:36
Les fantômes aiment le ciel gris et ils sont bien servis ici ! Cà donne une apparence encore plus mystérieuse à ces ruines que la végétation commence à envahir sérieusement et leur donner de la couleur.