One of the gates to the old town of Quebec City, Porte St. Jean I suppose. The town is surrounded by a mighty wall, with several gates in it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
asajernigan (20364) 2007-03-31 11:54
Great composition and POV letting us look through the archway into the city. The lighting and colors are great with nice sharpness and detail. The people add a nice human touch to the photo.
hoorge (1434) 2008-01-21 7:38
I was in Quebec City during Christmas '07 and saw the same things as you did except colder and whiter. I remember this gate very well. Good shot of it and love the blue of the sky.
- Copyright: Marko Germani (markogts) (1126)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-09-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus Camedia C740UZ, @ ISO 100, Polarization filter
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Eastern Canada
- Theme(s): Through the City Gate [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-31 11:37