Every year, when the autumn arrives, the botanical garden of Montreal puts on hundreds of lanterns in the Chinese gardens.
I went for the first time and caught thoses yummy fishes :)
Ideally, I would have croped out those partial spheres on the sides but I would have cut too much of the picture in my opinion. I could also have cloned them out, but then I would have cheated... What do you think ?
Critiques | Translate
Dpbours (222) 2007-10-04 21:03
I would have cloned them out on the right and left the one on the left. What's the size of this structure?! Interesting contraption with pleasant reflections.
Auslander (353) 2007-11-17 7:37
Bravo Simon, magnifique photo.
J'adore les effets de lumière et la netteté de l image.
L'eau est vraiment hallucinate, j'adore !! ;)
- Copyright: Simon Belanger (paido) (944)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-03
- Categories: Artwork, Event
- Camera: Canon Eos Rebel 300 D, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-04 20:09