Inside the "chalet" on Mount Royal, the building that overlooks downtown Montreal, fronted with an enormous terrace.
I was impressed by the beauty of the light coming in from these arched windows, which are around 15 feet high. I tried to capture the right amount of light, so that the outside would show as clearly as the reflection of the sunlight on the floor. I was happy with the results. We even see a bit of the paintings above the windows.
The only missing element, the one I should have waited for, was a passer by, who would have helped gage the dimensions of the place.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Claude Potvin (andrenuage) (116)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-08-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus Camedia C-720 UZ
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/160 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-25 20:38