I thought the subject was interesting taken from this angle and back lit like that, we can still see small details of the electric post.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ninadev (5377) 2003-10-04 18:47
I find this shot quite interesting with man made power under the natural power of the sun. I like that the rays of the sun mingle with the wires, it creates nice lines. This little cloud looks so shy at the bottom left. The only thing that is annoying to me are the lens flares, mainly the blue ones and red to the left of the electricic post.
nainconnu (351) 2003-10-07 15:53
J'aime la composition et le cadrage, mais les couleurs pourraient être améliorées. L'exposition est bonne.
- Copyright: Julien Didierjean (julienventrap) (401)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-09-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D100, Sigma 17-35 EX HSM, UV
- Exposure: f/27, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): High Voltage [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-04 15:03