Mont St-Pierre in Gaspesie delta plane area take-off
Mont St-Pierre en gsspésie piste de décollage pour delta plane
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
unclehotshot (3657) 2015-08-02 23:50
I like thedeep colors and the area that seems to get the only sun rayaround. The soft curve of the bat and the miniature town is really neat.
But I think the horizon is tilting a bit to the right.
The high pov (from a delta plane) is contributing to the photo. It also makes the "crime" of the tilted horizon smaller.
- Copyright: Gilles Paradis (ti-gilles) (15)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Sigma 70-300 f 4-5.6 APO DG macro
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-23 14:11