This is really typical in Quebec. Those big church are in every village. I've crossed america and it's the only place (and some in Ontario) where you can find this. It's falls and a warm light give a warm lite on the walls. One of the niciest in Quebec!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Cormac (26565) 2005-11-01 21:27
Very impressive! The building itself is beautiful, with the multi-coloured stone and great windows. The light is good, emphasizing the golden colour of the stone. The sky is wonderful too, with nice texture in the clouds, making it more interesting than a plain blue sky. Well done!
- Copyright: Benoit Liard (bliard) (1120)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus E 300, Zuiko 14 - 54mm f/2,8-3,5, Hoya 58mm PL-CIR
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Les Églises du Québec [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-01 20:24