Critiques | Translate
engie (67) 2007-07-02 10:35
Bienvenue sur TE pour tes 2 premiers points
J'aime bien cette composition
Morgwathien (596) 2007-07-02 10:41
Welcome to TE :) It's a striking image you've got here. The contrasts work really well, and the colours of the sky are amazing. Well done!
VeeJayCee (2410) 2007-07-17 13:01
Hi Ramona. I like the way you've placed the sun behind the subject to make the most of its striking shape. I like the subtle colours too. I know you told us what it is on SC but I've forgotten.
linask (2930) 2007-09-12 9:52
Well controlled exposure, to get nice colorful sky.
Just not sure why did you use polarizing filter. I think it had no effect with sun directly in front.
- Copyright: Ramona Munteanu (snoopyphoto) (44)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-00-00
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), Canon EF 28-90mm f4-5.6 II USM, Cokin Circular Polarizer 58mm
- Exposure: f/7.0, 1/20 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Inukshuk [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-02 10:30
- Favorites: 1 [view]