Two famous attractions of Toronto in one shot. The CN Tower, the world's tallest building (553m/1815ft) standing next to SkyDome with its fully retracted roof.
According to SkyDome's website, it is "the only facility in the world to wash 37,000 seats in addition to all areas of the stadium after each event." Food for thoughts.
Tech: Auto-levels, USM
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Danny Chow (dt2chow) (83)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S400
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): TV Towers [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-05-31 11:04