Somewhere on Gerrard Street, this pipeline artwork on a nearby sidewalk and parking.
Very odd: Located at an unusual place just near the fire exit and protected by yellow metallic beams.
If someone thinks that the white counter is a complex device used to count the number of pedestrians or photographers passing on the sidewalk he/she is wrong. Neither this white counter is for counting unidentified people flying thru the fire exit...
- Copyright: Jean Pierre Forest (FORJP001) (3819)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-07
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A300
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Architechtical pictures, Toronto street scene / scènes de rue de Toronto [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-11 23:25