Canoe Landing Park is a new park at the centre of the Concord CityPlace community on the former railway land near Toronto's lakefront. Officially opened in 2010, it features several works by artist Douglas Coupland. My favourite is the one shown here, it is called 'Float Forms', made up from oversized colourful fishing bobbers. The park is named after Coupland's other art piece in the park, a large red canoe. I put a close up of the fishing bobbers into the Workshop.
Critiques | Translate
jacquest (18493) 2014-07-28 14:43
This is an interesting and colorful piece of art. The presence of the people helps a lot to appreciate the size of the floats and the overall soze of the work. The modern architecture makes a nice background and the light is very good.
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (768)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-27
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Toronto [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-28 14:06