This late Victorian Romanesque Revival church is the fourth Presbyterian church in Paris, the only one still standing. A closeup view of an attractive terracotta decoration on the side of the building is shown in the Workshop.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (13234) 2013-08-19 10:36
Another jewel! I have to say, I am enjoying so much all of these architectural treasures you are sharing with us here, and this is another wonderful example. I would never actually think this was a church, as it doesn't really have the standard features, but all the more interesting for that fact. Beautiful structure, and in a beautiful setting too. Nice one!
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (458)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ontario [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-19 4:41