"Mosaika is the story of Canada – our story. A powerful narrative set against the spectacular backdrop of Parliament Hill, Mosaika takes the audience on an unforgettable journey of sound and light, as we explore Canada’s physical, historical and cultural landscapes."
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (31674) 2012-09-09 6:00
A really impressive building, both in its grandeur and its wonderful colour. Your point of view is perfect o have the light shining like that from behind the central tower, and I really like the big Maple leaf over the main windows.
I have seen this building, in fact I only learned of it, through Trekearth and its fast becoming one of my favourites to see. This is the first time I have seen it at night time, thank you.
- Copyright: Paul Legros (Paul57) (2217)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-01
- Categories: Festivals, Architecture, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S 16-85 mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-07 21:54
- Favorites: 1 [view]