Skaters hit the ice under Bank Street Bridge. (©2010 Jean-Sébastien Marier)
The Rideau Canal Skateway opened last week.
The ”World’s Largest Skating Rink” is celebrating its forth decade of operation this season.
A 7.4 km section is now opened between Laurier Avenue Bridge and Dows Lake.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Sebastien Marier (climbing) (68)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D60, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3,5-5,6G VR
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-22 14:49