The main street of this picturesque small town is always lavishly decorated with flowers, but this year it was exceptional. In the median, around each lamppost, they had these large flower beds with flowers hanging above them in baskets. Even after its peek season in October, it was quite spectacular.
Critiques | Translate
clic (12467) 2013-11-11 7:45
I see the "burst" of a giant flaming bouquet that you captured by the rules book because the exposure is 'right on' in highlights as well as in shaded areas for a zested colourful picture!
See you soon!
I now disappear until early december.
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (466)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ontario [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-26 10:12