This old Presbyterian church, surrounded with a cemetery, is in Beaverton, ON . It was built by the settlers of the area between 1840-1853 from field stones. It is still a functioning church and a Canadian national historic site. I put a picture of the plaque which is beside the church into the Workshop.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (31114) 2014-07-07 11:17
You got such beautiful detail in the stonework of this little church, and as always took it rom a perfect angle to show its size. The shadows in the foreground are very nice, and the sky is a perfect blue canvass.
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (953)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Canada [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-07 7:48