Continuing my tour of the Maritime Provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island - here's a photo that I shot during my overnight stay at Halifax.
This is the Sackville Landing aka Halifax Harbour, in the photo you could see a tallship which I believe is the Blue Nose II. This marina is vibrant and festive during the summer months in Nova Scotia; nearby (actually to the left of the tallship); there are seafood stalls and gift shops and a sitting area where you can relax and enjoy the view by the bay.
- Copyright: Ernesto Herrera (digitalmatrix) (123)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Sony A200, Sony SAL 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, Hoya PL-CIR 55mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-05 11:49