“Enjoying the salt air” is the name of this photograph and it was taken today at beautiful Topsail Beach. It was hot, with no wind, and a fantastic salt water fragrance.
Believe it or not, many people who leave this beautiful island, upon returning immediately say they miss the smell of salt water.
The beautiful Bell Island is in the background.
This photograph was cropped, level adjusted, framed and saved for the web.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-07-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon 85mm 1.8 Prime, Canon 58mm PL-C
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-04 15:15