“Beautiful City” is the name of this photo taken today from the Southside Road near the St. John’s boat basin. As you can see, no snow and sun; winter has not arrived.
Hopeful winter will not happen!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (63172) 2010-12-29 20:45
I was born and raised in NL, moved to Ottawa with my family when i was 15.
This area is very dear to my heart, i know it well.
I captured this EXACT same composition when i revisited in June.
You have the Rooms, the Basilica, and the waterfront
happy New Year to you and your family
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-29 15:12