Slow water is the name of this photo taken in manual mode using a 30 second shutter speed, f-stop 7.1,13 mm focal length, and ISO 100.There was a light mist falling.
Bowering Park is well decorated as usual during the Festival of Lights every Christmas.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sabyasachi1212 (19771) 2010-12-08 23:03
It seems that the Tamron has gelled well with the canon body :) Good demonstration of how the long exposure works.
With Greetings from India
olive224 (2719) 2010-12-09 0:05
The long pose makes quite a surreal picture here !
This is very interesting especially with the purples on the left and the stones on the right
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-07
- Categories: Festivals, Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Tamron SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD
- Exposure: f/7.1, 30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-08 17:10