“Sundown” over St. John’s,” The City of Legends” is the name of this photo. Without a tripod, I took several photos using an ISO of 1600 to compensate for darkness. The Shutter speed was 1/200.
I really needed a tripod.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Nightshot, Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-29 15:50