“Maersk Launcher” is the name of this photo with a wide angle lens.
On 19 January 2010, Maersk Supply Service took delivery of its latest newbuild, Maersk Launcher, newbuilding hull number 479 from Volkswerft Stralsund shipyard in Germany.
Maersk Launcher is an anchor handling tug supply vessel with 23,500 bhp/255 tonnes bollard pull.
She is the fourth vessel in a series of six from Volkswerft.
Our offshore oil development is keeping St. John’s Harbor very busy.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-26
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 40D, Tamron SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-26 16:10