“ The Old City” is the name of this photo taken today in the misty rain on top of Signal Hill overlooking picturesque St. John’s.
Using 24 mm focal length, this photo was taken .As you can see on your left is the boat basin where most fishing boats tie up.
You can also see the walking trail and the old and new buildings.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 40D, Tamron SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-16 11:23