“Sliding in the Park” is the name of this photo taken in Bowring Park today. Despite the fact that the windshield was -20 Celsius, these kids were having a fantastic time. The 2 year old dog was also getting his exercise.
According to their dad, they were sliding over two hours.
When my children were younger he also enjoyed sliding in this place. Taking these photos brought back many pleasant memories.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-18
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Beautiful winter, Action Sports in Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-18 16:39