“4 Ships” is the name of this photo taken yesterday from the South Side Road. The sun was going down, as I was driving along, I noticed this wonderful shot stop and quickly took a few quick photos. This is the result.
The light was a bit harsh
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
wojtpod (774) 2010-01-15 1:09
Very good sharp colors. Nice composition and contrast.
Wery well captured, I like it.
mortijo (12828) 2010-01-15 4:48
Great shot with stark vivid colors. Nice sky too-
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-13
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-14 15:03