“Burma Road” Is the name of this photo taken on a walk around Signal Hill this past Wednesday January 6th, 2,010. As a look down from top of the hill, I noticed the deep blue water and had to take a few photos.
This pond,George’s Pond, used to be reserve drinking water for St. John’s. At the head of the pond, is beginning of Burma Road, a road leading to the former American military base at for Pepperell.
Burma Road is now a walking trail used by many locals and visitors alike. My father walked this trail twice a day with his dog.
Now remember this is January 6, winter time around here.
What a beautiful day!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cities of World, East Coast Trail [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-08 13:04