“Walk near the Ocean” is the name of this photo taken today at Signal Hill, This is part of the Signal Hill Trail. Due to a lack of snow, this trail this quite usable to date. This photo was shot at 400 MM. We have 5°C and sun today, warmer then Florida. So far it is a great winter!
Critiques | Translate
Bergenphotos (2634) 2010-01-06 15:14
I guess you have stolen our weather. We have -10 degrees C and close to the cold records, while the usual weather is 5 degrees and rain. I think the photo isn't special in itself. Yes, I like the dramatic sea, but I just can't like the stairs. Maybe because I'm so used to it. There are several places around here which looks about like that. At least I got a good update on the weather over there.
zoomer (6) 2010-01-06 18:41
Hi,I like this shot very much.The light,colors and composition make this a very dynamic picture.People trying to get away from the angry sea.Greetings Wolf.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): nature walker, East Coast Trail [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-06 15:02