“Swan Drip” is the name of this photo taken on a leisurely walk in Bowring Park. This photo was shot in Raw, converted to Jpeg, and saved for the web. As his head pops up from feeding, I took a few quick shots.
The beads of water and the drip are necessary components of this portrait.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon 70-200 f/2,8L
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): birds [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-02 14:44