“Bridge Lights” is the name of this photo taken tonight in Bowring Park using a heavy tripod, a cable release, and a slow shutter speed (5 seconds).This would make a nice Christmas card, in my humble opinion.
There were many people enjoying the view and going for a small walk around the pond.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ecoli1946 (259) 2009-12-14 4:56
Belle carte de Noël. Composition réussie, cadrage au poil et couleurs bien dosées.
barrufeto_77 (28884) 2009-12-14 23:28
Nice Xmas picture! The colours are lovely and the lights so typical, but nice, on Xmas.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-12-12
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/5.6, 5 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Christmas Spirit! [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-13 15:52