“Sealskin Coat” is this may of this photograph taken yesterday at Government House during a tree planting ceremony. Our lieutenant governor, John Crosbie, graciously welcomed Prince Charles and Camilla to the ceremony.
Our national media focused on the fact that he wore a sealskin coat, as sealskin props are banned by the European Union (EU). Mr. Crosbie explained that hunting seals and other wild animals is part of our heritage, in an excerpt to our local media.
Well done Mr. Crosbie!
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-04
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-05 12:07