“Storm Damage” is name of this photo a taken today at the Battery. This type of damage is very unusual and maybe a sign of global warming. The tides were usually high and devastation was caused throughout the province near the ocean.
The harbor in St. John’s is changed due to this wreckage.
Critiques | Translate
bmukherjee (1512) 2010-02-10 13:03
Indeed a telling photography. I didn't realize the damage done by the tide until I read your note. I hope it's not global warming - probably just a short fluctuation in climate...
oncel (1407) 2010-02-10 14:54
Here's very interesting place.Good POV.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-02-10 12:49