Salvage is a town in the province of Newfoundland. It is on Eastport Peninsula.The town had a population of 174
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (45556) 2011-01-29 13:26
you may find this hard to believe, but i was in salvage nl not too long ago, just this past june.
when we were there, it was overcast with almost thunder and lighting.
so its nice to see the clear weather here. very typical scenery for this area of newfoundland. charming atmosphere with the sporadic homes along the shoreline.
nice one...any more of salvage?
- Copyright: Frederick Pigeon (Birdy1) (48)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (400D), Canon EF-S 17-85 mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-01-25 17:51