The lights of the Town of Rocky Harbour from the end of the new warf. I found the colors interesting. The Moon was just behind the clouds. this is an example of the natural beauty of the area.
This is one of my first attempts at a timed exposure.
It was windy and I only had a light portable tripod.
The photo was only level adjusted.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: John Forward (PolarBear) (12)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony DSC-F717
- Exposure: f/2, 30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Gros Morne National Park
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-23 22:49