ďA day on the bayĒ is the name of this photograph and it was taken yesterday at Petty Harbor. It was around 11:00 AM and these fishermen were coming in. As you can see the water was very calm.
Many Newfoundland and Labradoreans love the water and canít wait to get out in a boat and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of salt water. The whales and birds provide great company and entertainment.
Arenít we lucky to be surrounded by water?
This photograph was level adjusted, smart sharpened, framed and saved for the web.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-04
- Categories: Food, Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-05 15:54