“The rooms 1 “is the name of this photograph and it was taken yesterday in a small fishing community outside St. John’s called Petty Harbor. That term roams refers to the old fishing stages which stored lobster and crab pots, nets, and the rest of the fishing paraphernalia. As you can see, there are a number of these items Brady to be taken on board fishing vessels.
Using black and white, I tried to replicate what it looks like in the old days. I considered using some noise but decided against it.
This photograph was changed to black and white using color mixer,-50, 200,-50, A friend and saved for the web.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-04-14
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 III USM, 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-15 13:50