Bonne Bay is on the west coast of Newfoundland, and some of it is part of Gros Morne National Park.
This photo was taken from near Wild Cove, Norris Point, looking across to Woody Point and the red Tablelands beyond. Though it's just a kilometre or two across the water, it takes more than an hour to drive all the way around Bonne Bay from one community to the other.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ro Co (Fiddlee) (216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-12
- Camera: Canon 350D (Rebel XT), Canon EF 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM, UV
- Exposure: f/16, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-19 6:12