Henry Goodrich Rig owned by Transocean Inc. is a Semisub type of drilling rig. It was design by Mitsui MITSUI ARCTIC and delivered in 1985 built by Mitsui at the Tamano Japan shipyard . It is currently holding a Panama flag. The Henry Goodrich Semisub can operate at water depths up to 2,000 ft and drill down to approximately 30,000 ft .
Statoil brought the harsh-environment semi-submersible Henry Goodrich drilling rig to offshore Newfoundland to allow for easy drilling of the second well on Mizzen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Tamron SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-30 15:46