“Manuals trail” is the name of this photograph and it was taken today on a walk in Manuals. It was 11°C and partly sunny day. We had our first picnic of the year. Most of the trail as well groomed as you can see. It is a great place for a quiet walk.
This photograph was cropped, the level adjusted, sharpened in lab color U.S. M. 80, 1, 0, and saved for the web.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon EFS18-55mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/80 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-05-01 17:52